[Gnewsense-dev] help the project

From: alimiracle
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] help the project
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 06:39:28 -0700

Hello, I am Ali Abdul Ghani currently based in Baghdad.
People call me ‘alimiracle’ and I am known by this name on the internet.
This name came to me when I was a Solaris user.
 i'mFree Software Activist and Poet
I love to program
I live in Iraq. I graduated from college at the end of 2015 from the
Department of English Literature, and not Computer Science (if you were
thinking that). I was not allowed to get a degree in Computer Science in
Iraq. The law here does not allow blind people to obtain a degree in
Computer Science or any scientific stream such as Mathematics or
Physics.
I like to tell jokes, I like it when people laugh until they can’t
breathe, it makes me happy
I'm one of the founders of uruk project and selas gnu/linux and uruk
gnu/linux
I like to help the project with the sysadmin stuff and DevOps and
Anything you want from me.
have fun and be free
ali miracle