yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] yafray and python and swig or something

From: dunk
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] yafray and python and swig or something
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 01:55:12 +0100

> Has been done some time ago by 'RLA', see this post on
> blender.org (also posted on the yafray site):
>
> http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3766

Ah yes I got this a few days ago. I dont think its been updated for 0.7
and/or its for windows. RLA ( whoever ) seems to have written his own
files that dont directly run from the yafray interface files, or im not
understanding properly. Anyway i dont think its quite the usual swig
way. The setup.py relies on dll's and evil windows paths as well.

cheers
dunk