yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] Solaris build of yafray

From: Giuseppe Zompatori
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] Solaris build of yafray
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:22:56 +0100

Alle 23:43, martedì 27 gennaio 2004, Alejandro Conty Estevez ha scritto:

> You can always get yafray sources from cvs:
>
> cvs  -d :pserver:address@hidden:2401/usr/local/lib/cvs
> checkout yafray

I am following yafray development from a very long time and I've never been
able to check it out from your repository which BTW I even didn't know it
existed untill your last email to this mailing list.

address@hidden:$>cvs -z3  -d:pserver:address@hidden:2401/
usr/local/lib/cvs co yafray
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to di015.edv.uniovi.es(156.35.160.15):2401
failed: Connection refused

The web site on coala is also extremely slow for me, sometimes I haven't been
able to download a new release for several days....

Why not mirroring the yafray web site + cvs repository on savannah?
This would boost yafray's "openness" quite a little.

Regrads

-Giuseppe