yafray-devel

[Yafray-devel] OSX rendering

From: car
Subject: [Yafray-devel] OSX rendering
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:48:21 -0400

Please do not bite my head off. I am just asking a simple question.

How do you work this in OSX. I have it where it will say in the terminal
after typing, yafray

Usage: yafray [options] <file to render>

Options :
        -c N    Number of cpus to use

        -z      Use Net optimized

But their is no man file to learn from. As I learned most of my unix so far ( scriptkiddie )
from those man files.

I will only ask this once so as not to glut the email.
And my questions go an answered in the message board.

Thanks all.