xnee-devel

Re: [Xnee-devel] Error on display .... <display number> is reported

From: Ariel Burbaickij
Subject: Re: [Xnee-devel] Error on display .... <display number> is reported
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:16:22 +0200

Hello all,
so here is the description of what I have done:
1) I have started xnee in following way:
xnee --all-events --record -o ./xnee-record-of-session -e ./record-of-errors -v
2) Then I got the same error as described in the first
     e-mail by me. So it is at least reproducible.

Attached you can find both these files.  Hope it helps
and thank you for your help. Feel free to pose any additional
questions related to the current situation with xnee.