Re: wsjt-x logging

From: g3vnc
Subject: Re: wsjt-x logging
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:33:38 +0100

Hi Andy

Tools -> Log Editor -> Endtime > Be sure it is set to "Show".
Yes, I have it set to 'Show'. Setting it to 'Hide' removes the whole column including the UTCEND header. With it set to 'Show' I see the header but no entries below.

Typically, the end time and start time of an FT8 QSO would be in the same minute, or perhaps a minute or two different, if there were many retries.  I'm not sure there's much value in the UTCEND data.  Am I missing something?

No, I agree. I just wondered why xlog doesn't register the <time_off:6> field in the UDP datagram sent by wsjt-x. Is this by design?

73
Nick