Re: 2.0.17 and deprecated GTK APIs

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: 2.0.17 and deprecated GTK APIs
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 10:20:38 -0500

On 2/28/20 9:39 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:
I just filed a bug about this; building 2.0.17 on NetBSD with pkgsrc
results in a GTK deprecation warning which with -Werror is fatal.

I wonder what the path/timeframe is from the 2.0.18 beta to the actual
2.0.18 release.  (pkgsrc only packages releases, unless we conclude that
an upstream is so troubled that no releases will ever come.)

Greg, N1DAM

Hi Greg,

I'd probably update the country file information and that's all. I can't replicate a NetBSD error here, but if you have a suggested patch, I can give it a try.

73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Vice President: PART of Westford, MA (WB1GOF)