Re: [Xlog-discussion] Searching

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Searching
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 23:27:03 -0400

On 7/27/19 12:07 PM, W0OOW wrote:
Is there any way to search a column for ALL that are NOT blank?  For example: I am a member of SKCC.  I would like to bring up ALL records that are not spaces in a column I have labeled SKCC.
Thoughts:
Thanks

W0OOW,

In xlog, I'm not aware of a way to do what you describe. However, note that the *.xlog file is a text file, and I've often processed it (carefully!) with external tools. Make a copy of it before you start, just in case.

73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)