Re: [Xlog-discussion] need full frequency in log

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] need full frequency in log
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 09:36:07 -0400

On 07/04/2015 09:29 AM, Lahra Svare-KT9X wrote:
PROBLEM:  xlog shows full frequencies for imported contacts but not for
new contacts.

I'm sure if it can show it for the imported log, it can show full
frequencies, not just the mhz, for my new contacts, but I CANNOT find
the setting to allow that.

example:  I worked K2J on 21.305.  The log simply shows it as "21".
But all my imported logs show the full frequencies, like 21.305.

Of course, I really want to know the EXACT frequency I worked - my log
going back 21 years has ALL complete frequencies, no matter what logging
software I used.

But now I switched to UBUNTU and XLog is definitely the best logging
software I've found....except for this one issue.

Can someone tell me how to input a new contact AND have it display the
WHOLE frequency?

Thanks so much for listening to me!

73 de KT9X, Lahra

Preferences > Bands > Use editbox.