Re: [Xlog-discussion] Possible feature?

From: w1pns
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Possible feature?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 21:19:15 +0000 (UTC)

One other minor benefit: When uploading a signed adif file to eQSL or LoTW, then merging that smaller log with a main log, one isn't throwing a bunch of duplicate entries into either system as often. One is uploading only those entries that are genuinely new from a contest or operating event.

With best regards,

Pete
W1PNS