[Xlog-discussion] Version 2.0.7 released

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Version 2.0.7 released
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 00:02:45 -0400

HI Everybody,

There was an xlog bug that was exposed by some Unity themes where the xlog remarks box was not properly displayed, making it difficult/impossible to enter remarks. This problem has been fixed in version 2.0.7. This was documented as Ubuntu bug #38637.

It was a one line fix that is probably invisible to others. However, since I was doing a release, I included an updated country file also.

Feel free to download it from here at your convenience:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xlog/

I have requested the inclusion of this version into Debian, and from there into Ubuntu.

Have a lot of fun, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)