Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog 2.0.6 beta1 is out...

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog 2.0.6 beta1 is out...
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:53:31 -0500

On 12/16/2012 02:09 PM, Andy Stewart wrote:

a) MFSK mode ambiguity during ADIF import/export - the ADIF 2.2.7
specification says "MFSK8" and "MFSK16" are legal modes, not "MFSK", as
is output by at least one commonly used logger.  xlog is now more
forgiving of this case on import and exports legal ADIF without silently
failing as was the case in the original 2.0.6 beta.

fldigi correctly names MFSK, either 8 or 16. So there was nothing I could test.

b) Cosmetic repairs to the scoring window - Some field were not
completely displayed (long country names and long callsigns, on the left
of the scoring window).  This drove me nuts and I think it is fixed.

Please try this: bring up the scoring window and click a QSO with a "W0"
callsign - notice the long country name on the left of the scoring
window?  Is it all there?  It should read "United States CO, IA, KS, MN,
MO, ND, NE, SD" (on 2 lines).

Fixed here.

c) use of "X" instead of "0" in the scoring window to indicate "yes, you
got it" (similar to the use of "X" in the QSL in/out).  I decided
against the use of the check box since I don't understand the unicode
issues (if any) that might result from its use.

Fixed

Please give it a try and let us know your results - good, bad,
otherwise.  :-)

Have a lot of fun, and 73,

Andy

Good work Andy, thanks