Re: [Xlog-discussion] What's new with xlog ?

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] What's new with xlog ?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:16:53 -0500

On 11/14/2012 08:42 PM, Andy Stewart wrote:

I'm really glad that people are sufficiently interested in xlog to keep
writing to this email list!

Thanks for picking up the maintaining of Xlog. Its been my logger of choice for several years.

I would like to create a clean slate with the bug reports and start
fresh.  If ADIF output is not up to specs, please file a bug so we can
track the issue and it won't be forgotten.  A pointer to a current ADIF
spec will help a lot.

Where do you want bug reports filed ?

Current ADIF is 2.2.6 ::

 http://www.adif.org/adif226.htm

I'm not up to date on the CTY.DAT issue.  If someone can explain the
problem in a bug report, that would be most appreciated, again, so the
issue isn't lost.

Easily done, cty.dat is outdated but a current file can just be dropped in. I will be glad to pass that on to you.

Joop has been very helpful to me in this transition, for which I thank him.

We all owe Joop for his contributions to ham radio.

Thanks, everybody, for all of the helpful suggestions.

Have a lot of fun, and 73,

Andy

Ed W3NR