[Xlog-discussion] new xlog maintainer: Andy Stewart

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] new xlog maintainer: Andy Stewart
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:07:30 +0200

Hello,

I am happy to announce that Andy Stewart KB1OIQ will take over xlog maintenance. Andy has a fair amount of experience both in programming and linux distributions. He is also founder and president of two local linux user groups and an active ham.

Andy has shown interest in taking xlog further. Quoting from one of his emails:

I would like to see xlog survive in its current form, with bug fixes and updates as needed. I think there is plenty of room in the ham radio community for a more casual logger (xlog) ........

I hope you will all support Andy and keep xlog alive. I will do as much as I can to get Andy going. I will step back, since I pretty much lost interest in programming, sorry about that. My thanks goes to Andy and I hope to see you all on the air!

Regards,
Joop PG4I