Re: [Xlog-discussion] LoTW capability?

From: D Hutchinson G8SQH
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] LoTW capability?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 08:05:38 +0100

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:01:58 +1000
Grant McDuling <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, I am using Xlog version 2.0.3 and note on the To Do list that eQSL and
> LoTW capability is scheduled for release in version 2.3. Any idea roughly
> when that will be? In the meantime, what is the recommended way of uploading
> log entries to LoTW?
>
> Regards
> Grant McDuling

Grant

If you don't mind diy software, here's one I made a while ago. I ought to port
it to python3 and the newest tqsllib, but it still works for me

Here's the earlier post
--------------------
Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 08:54:58 +0100
From: D Hutchinson G8SQH <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Experimental upload facility for xlog

Gentlemen

A while ago I wrote a automatic uploader for xlog to eqsl. I have now extended
it to include LOTW, and it's ready for alpha testing.

Get it from http://www.whabbit.demon.co.uk/xlog-uploader-0.2.tgz

The README file covers installation and use (I hope). Note there is no GUI -
this is a program you start in a terminal window, and forget about - you just
don't need to upload by hand any more

You'll need python 2.6 and the inotify module for python -
http://trac.dbzteam.org/pyinotify

73

G8SQH

--