Re: [Xlog-discussion] Windows and further updates

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Windows and further updates
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:30:40 -0400

On 06/07/2011 03:01 PM, n4dsp wrote:
Hello to All!
Is there going to be further updates and additions to Xlog? This is a
nice well thought out program that is fairly simple to setup and use and
like to see additional windows like sunrise/sunset, greyline, etc.

Also I use the country map when the qso window is open but when I close
and reopen the program I have to open and resize the country map window.
Is it possible this doesn't have to be done with each exiting of the
program but have the same size windows as the prior session?

Since I am new to the list are there any further revisions being worked
on at this time?

Thank You.

john

What version ???