[Xlog-discussion] WAS

From: Lee Young
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] WAS
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:19:41 -0500

I have been using Xlog for several months (has nearly 1800 QSO's logged) and
have never observed in the awards section the WAS
to display any info.  DXCC, WAC, etc all have the correct info displayed.
Any ideas what I should check or correct?

I am currently using Xlog ver 2.0.5.  I observed the same problem when I
used ver 2.0.3.  Linux is Ubuntu.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions,

Lee Young, K5LY
ARRL Life Member, SKCC #7448, FISTS #15371, NAQCC #5451, 10-10 #20,254