|Subject:||[Xlog-discussion] xlog-2.0.5 released|
|Date:||Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:02:03 +0100|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110103 Lightning/1.0b3pre Thunderbird/3.1.7|
I have squashed most of the bugs which where reported on the savannah project page. This release also adds patches from Gentoo and Ubuntu. Download from http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xlog (you may need to wait for your mirror to catch up).
Here is a the full changelog:
- Changes for xlog version 2.0.5 - 2011/02/23
* Swedish translations updated by Peter, SM4ABE
* 2 patches from the Gentoo repository:
ADIF field should be named TX_PWR instead of TX_POWER.
Xlog now exports the QSLIN and QSLOUT fields.
Thanks to Tom DL1JBE.
* When printing the log, the last QSO would not print. This has been
fixed. Reported by Bruce, WB0GAG (fixes bug #29941).
* Make sure the '~' macro for the keyer does not crash xlog when there is
no log open.
* Fix a crash when hitting enter in the RX(RST) field when the keyer is
active, see Ubuntu bug #608718. Also, the QSO is now added to the log
correctly (fixes bug #27888).
* Update some GTK Calls with newer calls which have become
deprecated since version 2.20. Patch by Charles AA1VS, thanks!
Done the same for GTK version 2.22. This means you need at least version
2.18 of GTK+ to compile xlog.
* Fixed ADIF file corruption when a non-ham frequency is filled in.
Reported by Pierfrancesco, IK5PVX (fixes bug #29122).
* Done some work on type and find. Xlog would look up a callsign with every
key pressed. This has a disadvantage as Graeme, ZL2APV, has pointed out.
Suppose we log AH6V which is already in our logs, xlog will fill in name
and QTH. But if we want to log AH6VA, the same name and QTH will appear,
xlog will stop after the 'V'. The new behaviour is much better. Lookup
will be activated when the callsign field loses focus, so after using
the <TAB> key or clicking the mouse somewhere else (fixes bug #27477).
* When there is no log open and another application wants to send data to
xlog, the warning dialog with "No log open while receiving remote data"
will be displayed only once, so we don't block the gui (fixes bug #31635).
* Changing the name of the free fields in the log now updates the column
names in all the logs which are opened (fixes bug #27251).
* To speed up logging, typing <ENTER> in the callsign field will jump to the
TX(RST) field. Suggested by Graeme, ZL2APV.
* cty.dat updated to version 20110121.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|