Re: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adi

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adif file
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:09:16 -0500

Christopher Story wrote:
We need to get this one in Savanna bug reporter, so it doesnt get
overlooked.. also if possible to create a sample for testing it would be
great.  understanding of course that we *could* create our own test
file, there is nothing like a real one..

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=xlog

Chris
K6RWJ

I've been following this thread. I'm not sure how you are going to correct the users typo's. Hopefully it will be an "easy" fix.

Maybe a warning before the QSO is logged ?

I have a 1300 entry log, you are welcome to some or all if you wish.

Thanks

Ed W3NR

fldigi Alpha tester
list moderator, address@hidden