[Xlog-discussion] Award

From: uwe . zerbe
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Award
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 07:33:33 +0100

Hi everybody,
first I have to say xlog is a very good programm.
There is a lot of built in awards, such like IOTA, WAS,.., but how can I handle Awards that not in the menue? We have in germany the DOK (number of the local radio-clubs). At the moment I enter in the Award-field "DOK-P37" like I enter the IOTA-numbers. So I wish to get an overview wich DOK-numbers I worked in witch band (like the IOTA overview). Is there a possibility to get such an overview for this german award?

vy 73 de dh1uz (Uwe)