This is an important bugfix release, here's the changelog:
* xlog will now display an exit confirmation dialog whenever you want to
exit the program.
* This release fixes crashes when the function keys are used for the keyer.
Thanks Jack, AK7O for reporting.
* Remote logging now adds a "?:" string, which is used by eepkeyer written
by Mike K6EEP, see http://www.hamsoftware.org. You will have to set
"add data to QSO frame" in the first page of the preferences dialog.
Eepkeyer now wil send one character at a time for the callsign, which
can be used for dupe checking. Patch by Mike, K6EEP.
* When bands are removed or added from the scoring window through "Settings
-> Dialogs and Window", the scoring window will now get updated
correctly. Reported by Ron, W6FM.
* Dupe checking did not work when checking against other bands. This has
* A new tool has been added. When "Tools -> Find unknown countries" is
selected, xlog will show a list of contacts for which DXCC lookup fails.
You can then correct this by using a "DXCC-" string in the awards column.
* There were several minor bugfixes.
* cty.dat updated to cty-1912.