[Xlog-discussion] xlog, tlf and cwdaemon

From: Pierfrancesco Caci
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog, tlf and cwdaemon
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 21:36:05 +0200

Hi... I've finally made the cables to use the computer as keyer, so
I've configured cwdaemon to not use sidetones ( -x n ), and xlog is
fine with that. But, if I try to use tlf, it makes a sidetone despite
having CWTONE=0 and what's worse, after I've used tlf, I get the
sidetone with xlog too. So, what's going on here? Is cwdaemon able to
be configured via the udp port ? Is there some known issue with the
CWTONE=0 parameter for tlf ?

Thanks, ik5pvx

--
Pierfrancesco Caci