Re: [Xlog-discussion] Re: locator map - bug

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Re: locator map - bug
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:10:45 +0100

Op maandag 08-12-2008 om 19:02 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef
Pierfrancesco Caci:

> did you check Wikipedia Commons?
>

> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Map
>
> Plenty of maps here, all with reasonable licenses.

Yes, wikipedia is one of my sources. In fact, most maps they use are
from the CIA factbook. They distribute some maps under the GFDL license,
which I can't use because it is GPL incompatible :-(
They also use the Creative commons license, another pain in the ass.

Regards,
Joop