Re: [Xlog-discussion] v1.7 Bug

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] v1.7 Bug
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:03:25 +0100

Op zaterdag 22-03-2008 om 15:14 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Harry
Popov:
> Hi,
>
> Today I received update of XLog to my Debian Lenny. Alt-D, Alt-U, Alt-E
> fullfill corectly the date and time fields. But double click in these
> fields does nothing. It worked before. I think it is a bug. Some of us
> still use the mouse. :)

Hello Harry,

I can't remeber programming double-click in any of these fields. You
need to click on the button next to it.

> I am using the case to ask. Can I suggest counting QRA squares on VHF
> bands. Usefull feature for all us VHF/UHF DXers.

See settings->dialogs and windows->scoring, check the last checkbox.
There is currently no way to display a list of locators worked. maybe in
the next release.

> 73, Harry LZ1BB

Joop PG4I