Re: [Xlog-discussion] bugs?

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] bugs?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:55:12 +0100

Op donderdag 13-03-2008 om 11:59 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Martin
Ewing AA6E:
> Hello, all,
>
> Here are a few bugs/issues for consideration:
>
> 1.  Search.  I have a QSO for K2A/7 in the log.  If I search for 'K2A',
> it is not found.  If I search for 'K2A/', it is.

Thanks, will check it out.

> 2. Search, again.  If there are multiple matches to the search string, I
> can only 'find' the first one.  There needs to be a 'Find Next' capability.

Check "keep this dialog open" and it should find the next match.
I may need to reconsider this, "Find Next" is better.

> 3. Minor, but useful.  The "Help/About" info should include the software
> version number.  I *think* I am running 1.6.2 -- after looking at my
> source directory.  I guess I could have looked at
> Help/Documentation/Changelog, but that's not where I would normally go.

Help->About will show the version number. I believe the 1.6.2 about
dialog was broken... In 1.7 it is working again.

> 73 Martin

Regards,
Joop PG4I