[Xlog-discussion] Appology

From: Karl F. Larsen
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Appology
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:34:44 -0600

I do not know what happened but the first time I tried to get fftw2-devel and hamlib-devel with yum it failed. I went back and tried just "yum install fftw2-devel and it did so and also installed fftw2. Then I did hamlib-devel and that worked fine as well.

I now have a usable fftw2 and hamlib on my FC4. The remaining problem is the gtk which stops configuration of the Xlog tarball.

--
Karl Larsen, aka K5DI
Linux user since 1994 70 years old and still having fun