Re: [Xlog-discussion] announcing gpsk31 0.3 beta

From: KC1DI
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] announcing gpsk31 0.3 beta
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:47:16 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Joop and all,
Downloaded the source of gpsk31 and when I try to configure it I get an error message saying that there is not an acceptable C compiler in the Path.. I'm using the Ubuntu release  I've tried installing  the C libraries but to no avail.  I'm a fairly new linux user so can some one head me in the right direction?
thanks & 73 Dave Kc1di