Re: [Xlog-discussion] Import from Logger32.adi

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Import from Logger32.adi
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:17:27 +0200

On 8/26/05, JACrux <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> Now I suggest that xlog (perhaps only for me !) would look nicer if GMTEND can
> be changed to OFF, so the column width is the same as GMT ..... maybe not
> good for everyone. Note: here in UK we are supposed to log QSO end time.
> Also, can the UNKNOWN entries be customised (or even left out) ??

I also use both start and end times for normal QSO but I have no
problems since the width of each field in each log can be adjusted
with 1 pixel resolution. You can, of course, change the label and
recompile xlog - advantage of open source :-) Just do a grep -n
'GMTEND' *.c *.h and it will give you the file name and line number
where the string appears.

> Yes, the UTF8 problem that causes that black callsign column is still there. I
> need to find out how to fix it and I have not much idea where to start.
> Maybe I need a brain import ?
> 73 John G3JAG

73
Alex OZ9AEC