Re: [Xlog-discussion] Serial ports

From: Joop stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Serial ports
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:38:10 +0200

Op di, 14-06-2005 te 11:32 -0700, schreef Bob Nielsen:

> Now that it is working, I notice that there are occasional hamlib
> errors, but that is not an Xlog problem.  The backend for the TS-570D is
> listed as "untested".

If you don't know any of the hamlib code, I could give you a hand with
this. I have done some code maintenance of the kenwood part in the past.
However, I will be out of the country starting today until july 1st. So
you might be better of asking your questions on the hamlib-developer
mailing list...

> I also noticed that if I set Xlog to round the frequency to 5
> characters, it rounds to three characters.  Setting to 4 characters
> works correctly.

Thanks, will have a look at it.

> Thanks for the support.
>
> 73, Bob N7XY