Re: [Xlog-discussion] lost QSO's after adif import

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] lost QSO's after adif import
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:48:54 +0200

Op wo, 27-04-2005 te 10:30 -0400, schreef Alan D. Snyder KF3B:

> problem where did qso 14859 through 23270 go?

Hi Alan,

Can't really tell you what is wrong, until I have tested with the same
log. Could you send your log (zipped or gzipped) as an attachment to me
directly, so I can do some tests?

> also, my next question to the group will be how to populate the name
> field in xlog as I systematically set the first token in dx4win's per
> call note field to the op's name.  I know, rtfm, but which fm? (hi)

There is a manual under the menu (Ctrl + h).

The name field won't be populated unless you import an ADIF file with a
populated name field. But I am not sure if that is what you mean.

Regards,
Joop PG4I