Re: [Xlog-discussion] Log contents fail to display

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Log contents fail to display
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:33:24 +0200 (CEST)

> Joop,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I will send you my June VHF contest log. It was
> produced by N1MM logger. I also have the same problem with my main log
> which was produced by Logic.
>
> 73,
>
> Ron W6FM

Thanks Ron,

here is the fix. In src/logfile/adif.l make the following changes in the
function "gint adif_open(LOGDB *handle)".

Just below the line with:
        FILE *fp;

add the following:
const gint xlog_fields [] = {DATE, GMT, GMTEND, CALL, BAND, MODE, RST,
MYRST, QSLOUT, QSLIN, POWER, NAME, QTH, LOCATOR, U1, U2, REMARKS};

and replace the line with:
memcpy(handle->column_fields, adif_fields, sizeof(adif_fields));

by the following:
memcpy (handle->column_fields, xlog_fields, sizeof (xlog_fields));

Recompile and re-install. Next, re-open the adif file and save it.
That should do it. I will add these changes to the next release.

Joop