Re: [Xlog-discussion] Red Hat version 9

From: w9ya
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Red Hat version 9
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:59:52 -0500 (EST)

Hey Karl and the gang;

Here is some hopefully relevant info from my Mandrake 10.0 Official
(mdk.rpm) system. (I modified Joop's rpm spec file slightly to accommodate
Mandrake's Pentium bias and penchant for bzip instead of gzip files.) The
compile was without incident and subsequent rpm(s) seem fine.)

address@hidden SPECS]# urpmf libexpat.so.1
address@hidden SPECS]# urpmf libexpat
libexpat0:/usr/lib/libexpat.so.0
libexpat0:/usr/lib/libexpat.so.0.4.0
libexpat0-devel:/usr/include/expat.h
libexpat0-devel:/usr/lib/libexpat.a
libexpat0-devel:/usr/lib/libexpat.la
libexpat0-devel:/usr/lib/libexpat.so
libexpat0-devel:/usr/share/doc/expat-1.95.6
libexpat0-devel:/usr/share/doc/expat-1.95.6/reference.html
address@hidden SPECS]# rpm -qa|grep -i libexpat
libexpat0-1.95.6-4mdk
libexpat0-devel-1.95.6-4mdk
address@hidden SPECS]#