[Xlog-discussion] KPSK to Xlog Interface

From: David Kjellquist
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] KPSK to Xlog Interface
Date: 07 Feb 2004 10:55:49 -0500

Joop;
      I have good news for you. I have coded the remote logging interface to xlog and have it working. I will be testing it over the next week or so then releasing it into the kpsk cvs.

But I do have a couple of issues....

1. I think there maybe a bug in the xlog adif code for the POWER field. I have an adif file of my logbook from another program and the POWER field is not loaded.

I have sent the file directly to you at your amsat address.

2. The current xlog vesion 0.9.1 requires  libexpat.so.1 but Redhat 9.0 and Fedora have libexpat.so.0.4.0. Thus, the RPM fails on dependancies. I do a --nodeps everything seems to work with so.0.4  Please upgrade the RPM for so.1 or greater    The problem with using --nodeps is that when I use apt-get for configuration upgrades it considers xlog broken and wants to uninstall it!!