Re: [Xlog-discussion] Adif

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Adif
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 10:03:36 +0200

Pastor-kc1di wrote:
Hello,

Hi Dave, welcome to the list.

Just found and joined the list.. I've been using X-log. but having a problem trying to save the log in Adif format. When I try to save it to a file. It simply does not save. I'm running on a machine that is using RedHat 8.0 Anything I'm missing or any help would be appreciated.

ADIF support should be working out of the box.
Did you use 'Log->Save As' from the menu and did you check the ADIF optionmenu?

Did you compile from source or use the rpm?

73 Dave kc1di

Regards,
Joop PA4TU