[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
12 Jan 2003 17:53:54 +0100
The next xlog release candidate is available at:
* Updated Dutch (me), French translations (Jean-Luc)
* FreeBSD fix by Patrick
* Compilation fix (modentry error), reported by several people
* Use rpmbuild if available when doing 'make rpm' (Tomi)
* Remove old dxcc files from xlog.spec.in (Tomi)
* Some small changes to the menu to ease translations.
Thanks everyone for sending me reports and contributions!
I intend to release version 0.8 around the end of this month. For those
of you who would like to contribute translations, you have about 2
weeks. However, there is no need to hurry, I can release a minor version
(e.g 0.8.1) with updated translations anytime.....
Either version 0.9 or 1.0 will be a port to GTK+2.0. We might want to
release a 0.9 version if anything important comes up which does not
affect the gui too much (like new file formats by Stephane or other
important stuff :-)).
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.8rc2,
Joop Stakenborg <=