[Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.8rc2

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.8rc2
Date: 12 Jan 2003 17:53:54 +0100

The next xlog release candidate is available at:

http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba/xlog-0.8rc2.tar.gz

Changes are:

* Updated Dutch (me), French translations (Jean-Luc)
* FreeBSD fix by Patrick
* Compilation fix (modentry error), reported by several people
* Use rpmbuild if available when doing 'make rpm' (Tomi)
* Remove old dxcc files from xlog.spec.in (Tomi)
* Some small changes to the menu to ease translations.

Thanks everyone for sending me reports and contributions!

I intend to release version 0.8 around the end of this month. For those
of you who would like to contribute translations, you have about 2
weeks. However, there is no need to hurry, I can release a minor version
(e.g 0.8.1) with updated translations anytime.....

Either version 0.9 or 1.0 will be a port to GTK+2.0. We might want to
release a 0.9 version if anything important comes up which does not
affect the gui too much (like new file formats by Stephane or other
important stuff :-)).

See ya,
Joop