[Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.7 release candidate 2

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.7 release candidate 2
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:02:34 +0200

The second release candidate fixes most bugs discovered by Stephane and some
other tiny bugs:

  * Small hamlib error fixed, which would stop rig information retrieval after
    transmitting.
  * Fixed the ceiling of the S-meter, so we don't get S10.
  * Fixed the way PgUp/PgDn keys should work on the log. You will see a thin
    rectangle around the QSO, which can be selected with the space-bar.
    The log should have focus for PgUp/PgDn to work.
  * Fixed a bug where the search dialog would appear twice.
  * Fixed a crash reported by Stephane and related to readdir(). The openlog
    dialog now shows all the logtypes available in the logging directory,
    which saves me from writing a 'foolproof' function for reading a directory
    with certain logtypes.
  * When dupe-checking, the frequency is now calculated correctly up to
    1325 Mhz. Also fixed the band calculation if the frequency field would
    not contain a 'dot' after the MHz number.
  * Updated Spanish, Dutch and French translations.

I would like to target version 0.7 for November 1st. I will be away
most of next week to http://www.jet.efda.org/ trying to find the most
efficient way of coupling 20 MWatts of RF power into a tokamak device :)

Regards,
Joop