Re: [Xlog-discussion] Fix for consistent crash

From: Ernest Stracener
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Fix for consistent crash
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:23:20 -0500

Please disregard the notice about the garbled text, I have discovered that it
is a local issue with font sizes.  I tried xlog on another machine (Mandrake
9.0rc1) and everything looks fine, including the Locator box and DXCC box
boundaries.  The other machine was Debian 3.0 and I think I have the fonts
set to be larger than they should be on that one....my mistake!

The patch looks good...solved the problems I was having.

73-
Ernie