Re: [Xlog-discussion] Fix for consistent crash

From: Ernest Stracener
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Fix for consistent crash
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:48:30 -0500

The patch works well for me....no more crashes after Tools-->Log Editor,
labels are where they should be ---looks good.

I have noticed that when enabling more than 5 additional fields to "show" in
the Tools-->Log Editor dialog, the text displayed in the DXCC box on the
mainscreen is adversely affected -- it gets compressed/garbled to a point
that the top two or three lines of text in the box become unreadable.
(screenshot attached) I am using 1024 x 768 resolution.  Enabling additional
fields causes the DXCC box and the Locator box to be pushed below the
confines of the main screen, but there is no way to scroll down to see the
contents of the boxes.

73-
Ernie