Re: [Fwd: [Xlog-discussion] hamlib1.1.3]

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Xlog-discussion] hamlib1.1.3]
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:08:51 +0200

Thanks James for forwarding the message. Please, in your future replies, can
you Cc to: "address@hidden". This way both
Stephane and I can respond to your mail...

Please take the xlog README and use:

rigctl -vvvvvv -r /dev/ttyS1 -m 310

with the tests described in the README.

It is best if you run it from an xterm and have a text-editor
open so you can select the output and paste it into your editor.
Select with your left mouse button, paste with the right one.
You can scroll the terminal with Shift-PgUp and Shift-PgDn.

Here is some sample output from my rig, you can see all the
commands sent to the rig and the replies:

address@hidden:~/Projects/xlog/xlog-0.6.1$ rigctl -vvvvv -m 210
rigctl, Hamlib version 1.1.4-cvs
Report bugs to <address@hidden>

rig:rig_init called
rig: loading backend kenwood
kenwood: _init called
rig_register (213)
rig_register (201)
rig_register (202)
rig_register (203)
rig_register (204)
rig_register (216)
rig_register (207)
rig_register (209)
rig_register (210)
rig_register (214)
rig_register (217)
rig_register (220)
rig:rig_open called
TX 3 bytes
0000     46 52 3b       FR;
RX 4 characters
0000     46 52 30 3b    FR0;
Opened rig model 210, 'TS-870S'
Backend version: 0.1, Status: Beta

Rig command: f
TX 3 bytes
0000     46 52 3b       FR;
RX 4 characters
0000     46 52 30 3b    FR0;
TX 3 bytes
0000     46 41 3b       FA;
RX 14 characters
0000     46 41 30 30 30 30 33 35 30 33 30 35 30 3b      FA00003503050;
Frequency: 3503050

Rig command: q

Thanks,
Joop PA4TU