[Xlog-discussion] Re: Xlog output format

From: Roger R. Darr
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: Xlog output format
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:28:45 -0500

Thanks Joop,

It looks like we should wait until the new fields are added, especially the user-definable ones. Then logfile/oldlog.c or flog.c can be a starting point for the ADIF format. Looks like some of the hooks are already there for it.

Stephane, do you want me to make a try at ADIF, when the database structure is solid?

73,  Roger  (AG4BE)

Joop Stakenborg wrote:

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:17:14 -0500