[Xlog-discussion] xlog 0.5 (final version) available

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog 0.5 (final version) available
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:33:10 +0100

I don't see any reason to hold the next release, as I think
there are no major issues left.

Changes to this version, since 0.5pre2:
* Improvement of the sorting routine (used when clicking on call
  in the log).
* Better key handling in the call-entry of the QSO frame.
* Added fields to the message format as requested by Stephane.
  Field length is now also checked.

The URL this time is: http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba

Feel free to comment on this final version. If all goes well,
I will release between X-mas and the New Year.

Happy holidays,

Joop PA4TU