[XForms] Can Xforms be used to run an animation?

From: Peter Rowat
Subject: [XForms] Can Xforms be used to run an animation?
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 19:12:55 -0700

Xforms looks like an excellent system for me but before I spend time learning it I want to be sure I can run an animation:

Is there a function that will repeatedly call a draw routine forever, at a particular rate so the animation speed can be changed?
Something like the XView function “notify_set_itimer_func” I used long ago.

I’ve looked at the manual section, 21.1 Timer Object and I’m not sure.

Thanks in advance for any help,

— Peter Rowat