[XForms] new xforms components

From: Oskar Leuthold
Subject: [XForms] new xforms components
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:58:33 -0700

Hello,
   I have been working on an improved version of Xoskope  (http://xoskope.sourceforge.net), which is using the 2002 version of the xforms library. I have added two new GUI components, and I want to release the source code of the new version Xoskope under GNU and the xforms library under the appropriate license.
I am not a programmer, therefore I am asking here for guidance on how to proceed with releasing the updated xforms library.
Regards
        Oskar