Tester for XBoard.

From: lightsource
Subject: Tester for XBoard.
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:22:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello there. I've been playing chess for upwards of a decade, and while I'm new to Linux I am positive I could be of assistance in debugging and finding flaws in your program. I spent a few years as a game tester so I'm aware of what it roughly calls for. If you'd like my assistance please let me know, otherwise have a great evening.

All the best,

- lightsource.

Important Notice: This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.   ­­