Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard

From: H.G. Muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:24:43 +0100

In the Athena widget set you are supposed to select the meu item by the release of the mouse button. Note that the Xaw version of XBoard has been phased out a few years ago, since the version based on the more modern GTK widget set has been declared stable. The GTK menus behave more like one nowadays expects from menus.