Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.9.0 readiness

From: H.G. Muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.9.0 readiness
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 09:27:31 +0200

Op 4/8/2016 om 12:37 AM schreef Adrian Petrescu:

On Apr 7, 2016 6:20 PM, "H.G. Muller" <address@hidden> wrote:
> The sizing bug reported by Adrian Petrescu still stands, but since I did
> change a fair amount in that area, I wonder if that problem still exists.

I can check on my i3wm machine :) Which branch should I build to find out?

The master branch at http://hgm.nubati.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=xboard.git;a=summary

(I still have to rebase that onto Savannah master, because in the mean time
some .po files have been pushed there, but I wanted to wait with that untill
all .po files were in.)

H.G.

Thanks for looking into it!
Adrian