Re: [XBoard-devel] Code formatting

From: Thomas Adam
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Code formatting
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 23:16:35 +0100

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 11:09:52AM +0200, H.G. Muller wrote:
> It is a bit counter-productive to spend time on cleaning up code that is
> still heavily
> being worked on by someone that doesn't really understand what is needed
> to make things work as desired, so that 90% of the time any new code would
> be deleted in the next revison anyway. Especially the GTK code such as the

You appear to have taken this personally, unfortunately.

I wish you luck though.  I'm out.  Right now, the code is such a hinderance to
work with that if these sorts of considerations aren't going to be
considered---but instead taken personally---then you really will be the only
one working on this project.

If things change, let me know, as I'm still interested.

-- Thomas Adam