Re: [XBoard-devel] PATCH [PULL-REQUEST]: Modernise function prototypes

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] PATCH [PULL-REQUEST]: Modernise function prototypes
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:30:00 -0400

Only problem is that I have a few changes that need to go in as well, HGM has
been rather busy to incorporate them into his branch... At least I haven’t
heard from him.

https://github.com/JoshuaPettus/xboard-OSX

I worry that all of this would make my changes difficult to put in.  Mostly
minor, and mostly script changes in the make file and reorganizing stuff in the
osxapp folder, but there are still one or two things in the code.  Namely
renaming gtkmacintegration to gtkmacitegration-gtk2 and moving infoProc to
gtk/xboard.c and xaw/xboard.c to use the existing code there so applescript can
load the man and info pages for the osx app.

Best Regards,
Josh