[XBoard-devel] App bundler script for Xboard OSX v3

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: [XBoard-devel] App bundler script for Xboard OSX v3
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 23:20:32 -0400

Hello all,

I apologize if this sent before.  To me, it didn’t look like it did.

Anyway I did a little thinking and managed to git rid of the gtk related files
(save the theme) by A) copying a little more from the system install of gtk and
B) configuring the various settings files with the sed and echo commands in the
script.  This way should look a lot better, and makes me less nervous of having
files not related to xboard directly.

Also to further remove extra clutter, I decided to have the script generate the
info.command and man.command launching scripts. This also stops the os from
thinking they were downloaded whenever I try to open them right after building
the bundle. (One less dialog box in my life is a good thing :-) )

Regards,
Josh Pettus