Re: [XBoard-devel] Cross compiling Winboard in Linux

From: Byrial Jensen
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Cross compiling Winboard in Linux
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 11:59:50 +0100

Den 08-01-2012 12:06, Byrial Jensen wrote:

I think that I can get the GTK+ XBboard for Windows to actually work by
inserting some Windows specific code from Winboard a few places.

Just played a game on FICS using Xboard for Windows running in Wine.

I didn't get the console to work as a GTK input channel, but I could manage without because input through the ICS-input window is O.K.

Haven't you talked about moving the ICS communication from the console to a window? If so this problem will disappear.

I still need a little more work to run engines.